Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's been awhile....

Hello there friends...

Hope this blog post finds you doing well and the world treating you fair. It has been some time since I have posted anything of substance. Life has been a bit upside down since the turn of the year. With all the bad...i take time to recognize all the good in life and realize that some things that seem horrible may just be blessings in disguise...doors closing for others to open.
Looking forward to Spring if it ever reaches Michigan. Been one heck of a winter here and really cant tell you how sick I am of the cold and winter. Itching to play with my camera and get outdoors! Plant some flowers and start a garden!
Been playing a big in my studio with making some hand made journals and loving my Gelli plate. So many endless possibilities with this fun printing tool! Aside from that just looking for a new job and trying to keep my head above water. My birthday is right around the corner and it sure would be nice to land a great job...
Going to be vamping up this here blog in the next week or so...have some ideas and tricks up my sleeve...been doing a great deal of writing and reading as well. And so for now this is it...its getting late...but stay tuned and forgive my long absences...its just been a matter of keeping myself healthy and trying to figure out life. All anyone can do is take it one day at a time right? Right!
Peace & Love friends...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment